About This Course
Take a look at the exciting new internet protocol of bitcoin - a cryptographic peer-to-peer payment system with profound implications on the way the world exchanges value.
- Learn the fundamentals of this exciting new technology and digital payment system, explained in layman's terms so it will be easy to understand.
- Understand how bitcoin works, how mining bitcoin is essential for the function of the network, and why bitcoin is a very important development in the field of macroeconomics, data analysis, and information technology.
- Become well-versed in both the functionality of the bitcoin blockchain and the potential for global commerce that comes with a borderless, digital economy.
- Module 1 - Bitcoin Basics
- Module 2 - Blockchain Networks
- Module 3 - Cybereconomics
- Module 4 - Political Implications
Recommended skills prior to taking this course
- Basic understanding of economics
- Basic understanding of internet protocols
- Willingness to challenge existing beliefs and assumptions